Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Character Creation Experiment: The Introduction

For laughs (and, admittedly, for the sake of some content) I'm going to be embarking on a mad quest. I'm going to roll up/generate a character for each RPG I own. To that end, there are a few ground rules I'm going to use.

First, I have to let you know what game it is, what edition it is, and what genre it is. I've been collecting and playing for more years now than I care to admit to, and it is always possible I'll be hauling out a game nobody has ever heard of. (Not probable, admittedly, but possible). This way, even if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can still follow along at home. Whenever possible, the information will include a link to Wikipedia or something of that nature for more details.

Second, when dice are used, they get played where they lie. Yeah, sure, you won't be able to see the dice. So trust me. I'll play fair.

Third, a fully usable character will be generated at the end. Use it for your own, borrow it as an NPC, whatever. Have fun.

First up? Well, we'll start off the experiment with my latest acquisition - Hellas: Worlds of Sun and Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment